Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Monday 10 September 2012

New Additions: hair and body

Some new additions to my hair wash and showering routines this week. 

First up is one standard product we all use everyday; shower gel. But Imperial Leather's Limited Editions have gone one step further and made luxurious shower creams. Turning a mundane, everyday product into something a bit sexier and special! I tried the butterfly lily and amber shower cream with jojoba pearls. Sounded really exotic so I was keen to try it.

Its extremely luxurious this one, very creamy and it makes you smell divine (although use sparingly as the fragrance is strong). The other flavour is star flower and pomegranate. Really nice if you fancy a change and something a bit more special from a shower gel! (Both are £1.89 for 250ml)



Second is Clairol Colourseal Conditioning gloss for brunettes. This is because I dyed my hair this week a much richer, darker brown than my normal hue, and this conditioner made my hair literally the shiniest its ever been!! Clairol do this weekly conditioning treatment for redheads and blondes too, and i'd definitely recommend it if you frequently colour your hair. It makes it ridiculously soft and shiny.

You can buy these in Boots and Superdrug.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog but i really think you should make a fb page it would become very famous and i am sure it will be a hit.. so yh its just a idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! :) I'm so glad you do!! I'd love to start up a Facebook page... when I have a bit more time hopefully x

    ReplyDelete