Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Loving Lucas Paw Paw

I first used this about 5 years ago, and because only a handful of companies stock it in the UK, I got out of the habit of buying it, although it’s always been in the back of my mind, because I remember how amazing it was...

Anyway last week, I decided the time had come for me to stop worrying about online purchases (i have had some badddd experiences...) and finally just order some again! 


And it didn't disappoint my memory of it. It was like finding an old pair of shoes you used to love and they still fit perfectly! Great for any skin abrasions you may have but I primarily use it for my lips. It has the consistency and texture of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour crème, but without the price tag and the taste (which I’m not a great fan of).

It is certainly an HG product for many people due to its range of uses from cuts, chaffing and sunburn to soothing the symptoms of eczema. One for the handbag I think.

www.cultbeauty.co.uk stock it £11 for 2 tubes or £12 for a pot. The good news it is last for ages because you really only need a tiny bit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment