Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Sunday 29 July 2012

Feel the burn...

I got back from holiday last week and came back with the obligatory injury...there's always one. In this case it was me on the first day! 


I managed to burn my leg on a motorbike exhaust! SO PAINFUL. Anyway I just wanted to write a quick post on this amazing cream I got from la farmacia en Ibiza.








The girl at the counter told me this cream can be used on all types of common skin irritations including eczema, insect bites and of course...burns! A good one to take away for holidays. It's a lovely lavender based antibiotic cream which stops any skin irritations becoming infected. It also smells incredible.


I've also been using Argan oil to help speed up the healing process of my burn. Not the nicest thing to have on your leg when you want to be wearing skirts and dresses!


You can buy Blastoestimulina online, unfortunately it's not available at pharmacists in the UK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment