Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Sunday 7 April 2013

Blanx White Shock formula

Over the last 2 weeks I have been whitening my teeth with a ridiculously cool new contraption by Blanx.



I previously wrote a post on Blanx's Extrawhite Intensive Whitening treatment and mouthwash which I loved and really thought made my teeth look whiter.

But this treatment is even more amaze balls. Blanx White Shock has a screw on LED accelerator which goes on the end of your toothpaste tube. It looks like something out of a sci-fi movie but I've been using this for about 2 weeks and its super!



The LED light activates something in the toothpaste to whiten your teeth and after brushing you can hold the LED light up against your cleaned teeth for about 10 seconds just to seal the deal. It keeps whitening all day too as daylight activates something in the toothpaste that actually helps make your teeth whiter. Cue me walking around with a ridiculous grin on my face… Plus it’s non-abrasive and doesn't contain peroxide so is kind to your knashers.

It's not like getting your teeth professionally whitened, but for those on a budget and wanting a temporary quick fix, this is a great place to start. 

Its available on Feel Unique (£7.49) and without the LED in Asda (£4.99)



1 comment:

  1. Oh great review! I'm definately going to buy this as soon as I can. Hopefully it works for me cuz I do smile a lot :)

    ReplyDelete