Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Tuesday 21 August 2012

From Sephora, With Love...

I miss Sephora. It was such a brilliant makeup shop when we had them in the UK. I popped into the GIANT one on the Champs Elysees last weekend and had a good root around. 

I came out with this raspberry lipstick. It's quite a shiny lipstick, but has incredible staying power and smells divine. I fancied a deep pink colour ready for Autumn, but have given in and have been wearing it already! This one is called French Kiss - how apt! It's described as a glossy pink magenta. If you prefer a bit of shine to your lips and not just a matte finish, these lipsticks are for you.

What's more it's really moisturising. I really hate I when I have tell-tale signs of slightly dry lips with a matte lipstick because it's makes it so exaggerated.


Sephora Rouge shine No22 - French Kiss



I have heard rumours that Sephora may be returning to the UK, but as of yet we have to make do with infrequent trips to France or the USA. 

Sephora stores in France ship to the UK so you can buy it online here

No comments:

Post a Comment