Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Thursday 29 March 2012

Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura



I’ve been meaning to write about this product for a while. Shout out to @katiejanehughes whose videos I love love love! She used the original one as a base in one of her make-up tutorials here - http://youtu.be/G-gQYAIec70

So I neeeeded to buy some and walked into Liberty yesterday to see these sexy designs by Mamechiyo (a Japanese kimono artist) perfect to see the summer in!  
I went for the UV underbase BB mousse. Basically a primer, it gives you slightly more coverage than the normal underbases in this brand. I like to have a flawless base to start my makeup on. Although I’m wearing just this BB underbase today with a dusting of MAC mineralise powder (which i'd die without) on top and it’s lovely! It so light, it feels like I’m wearing no makeup which is great in this heatwave we’re having!

There is only one colour available in this BB mouse but it’s for all skin tones and colours. It’s basically transparent, but with just that extra coverage, perfect for me though. It covers up any little blemishes, without looking too made up which I LOVE. Also the lovely girl at the Shu Uemura counter told me they have Geishas behind the counter this weekend which sounds fun! So get down there and try some of their lovely products!!


The BB underbase is priced at £29 and is available from lovely department stores including Liberty and Selfridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment