Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Thursday 1 May 2014

Your Tea - Tiny Tea Teatox

I’ve just received my first box of TinyTea!




I discovered Your Tea on Instagram (Yourtea) a few months ago and they have amazing reviews on their social media channels, so i'm very excited to try this out!




I’ve decided to try the 28 day Teatox (£31) where I drink 2-3 cups of this a day.

Taken directly from their website, the teatox promises to: 

My intricately balanced herbal blend will nourish and cleanse your digestive system, providing it the support it needs to replenish and restore back to its natural state. This cleanse will assist with reducing weight, easing bloating, increasing digestion functionality, improving skin clarity, increasing energy levels and alleviate issues associated with food intolerances

So first impressions:

The packaging is very pretty, the directions are really clear and the tea smells amazing!

I’m very excited to try this – will let you know how I get on...

No comments:

Post a Comment