Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Thursday 26 April 2012

Pure Jasmine

Oils are one of my all time favourite beauty products. They intensely nourish and feed your skin and hair. At the moment I use argan (morrocan) oil in my hair and this Darphin Jasmine Aromatic Care oil on my face. Darphin is a lovely Parisien skincare brand.


(Shame I didn't have any jasmine to photograph it with!)


This oil smells beautiful. If you love jasmine you will die for this because it has a very delicate jasmine scent combined with ylang ylang and rosewood oils, all naturally derived. It's really an anti-aging product (as it promises to firm and tone your skin) but it is wonderful to use in the winter or during the seasons changing when your skin/lips begin to suffer.

I use it in the evenings after I remove my makeup. Oils are great for use overnight, because this is when your skin heals the most. That is why it is so important to moisturise your skin as well as having a decent nights sleep because your skin needs to heal and repair overnight.

It is rather expensive for such a tiny bottle, but it really is a quality product. You know it is feeding your skin from the feel and look of your skin in the morning.

If you have oily skin, I would avoid using this or any oils all over your face. Concentrate on delicate areas such as the skin around your eyes and your neck and stay away from any areas you are prone to spots.

Next up I want to try Shu Uemura's oil cleanser...it looks and smells divine. Post on that soon!

You can buy Darphin Jasmine Aromatic Care from Space NK for £62

No comments:

Post a Comment