Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Tuesday 1 May 2012

La La about eyebrows

Eyebrows. We express ourselves with them a lot of the time, and they delicately frame our face. But only in the last year or so, I've started to pay attention to mine. I began to get them threaded instead of plucking them myself with blunt tweezers. I began to sculpt their shape in my normal makeup routine with a pencil or an eyeshadow and brush. And I began to notice, with the right products and maintenance, they really do make a difference in the shape of your eyes and face.

La La 24 semi permanent eyebrow pen shapes your eyebrows a using a liquid, which fills your eyebrows in with minimal effort.




Its very easy to apply, it uses a slanted applicator and you literally just fill in your eyebrows. I also use a clean old mascara brush to make sure the product is evenly spread through the brows. 



My eyebrows are quite a fair brown so the 'cafe' colour is great because it doesn't make them too dark and obviously filled in.


(Apologies for my red eyes...hayfever is beginning!)

It's not the most perfect finish on my eyebrows, but it does withstand the gym (which my pencil and powder doesn't) and its a quick application. You do need to practice a few times before you perfect the technique.

The cafe eye brow pen is £11.95 from La La Lashes and Lash Perfect Bar (they do fantastic eyelash extensions too!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment