Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Saturday 13 October 2012

A whole lot of Selfridges Beauty

Ahhh the Selfridges beauty hall. It's where dreams are made. Its also where a the Selfridges beauty workshop was held 2 weeks ago. I randomly got to meet the founder of Nails Inc, Thea Green (and her incredible Chanel shoes), got our nails done and bought a whole lot of new products!


First things first, the manicure. I went for the obligatory 'trendy' black and silver theme which Nails Inc were promoting that evening. It did look bloody cool though, they literally poured glitter over your fingers onto the black polish and then covered it with a clear varnish. In a ideal world I'd have bought the kit. But whenever I try and recreate these types of looks at home its just horrific...i'm far too impatient. So I save it for whenever i'm in a nail salon.


My friend Janeeb had hers done too, the teal colour is '7 dials'


I also purchased a gorgeous Catseye makeup bag - £10 which I'm obsessed with, big fan of cats you see (but i'm not a crazy cat lady...I may be one day)





Along with:-

1. Stila 'stay all day' foundation and concealer - gives medium to full coverage. Really good colour match, easy to blend. Plus the concealer comes on the lid of the foundation with a very cute mirror! As well as a mini foundation brush. All for £33

2. Eyeko skinny brush mascara - I use this on top of another mascara and it really adds real length to your lashes! It uses a very thin brush which basically gets all of your eyelashes, even the tiny ones, so it really opens up your eyes. But it's quite thick, so be sparing when you apply it so you don't clump your eyelashes. £15

3. Topshop lips in 'Idol' - very neon pink. Lovely smooth texture which stays on for hours! £7

I also got a brilliant flip book made of my friend and I dancing for 7 seconds on camera, its hilarious, but you'd have to see it. i've got a new found respect for flip-books though...

No comments:

Post a Comment