Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Muk muk muk!




Lots of hair posts coming up as I was lucky enough to go to Salon International last month and so I've got lots of hair goodies to test!

First of all "What the f*&k is Muk?" (this is their tagline by the way....I'm not trying to be clever.) Muk is an Australian hair brand with the image of "Politically Incorrect haircare". In fact the first thing you see when you visit their website is this:- 



Seems you might need a sense of humour for this one... Their anti-mainstream message mimics that of Vo5 shockwave "Extreme style, break the mould" campaign. But enough about their marketing...

I've been using the Deep Muk range for about 2 weeks now. 



This range is used for everyday hair care and all hair types. And i have to say...it is rather good.

1. It really does smell incredible, it's a gardenia scent which I love. Nice smelling hair is big plus for me. There's nothing more disappointing than spending a small fortune on shampoo to have your hair smelling of nothing...or just hair. I want it smelling like roses!! This doesn't disappoint on smell.

2. The ultra soft shampoo (£8.95) lathers really well and cleaned my hair beautifully (I've recently been dry shampooing the hell out of it). And although I usually go for a deep hydrating product, the ultra soft conditioner (£8.95) and 1 minute ultra soft treatment (£10.95) really moisturised my hair.

3. The range also made my hair incredibly sleek and shiny. In fact people have been commenting on how shiny it is, which is amazing! But I've always been a fan of big hair so for me this range may not be my first choice, I may be better of with their Fat Muk range.

4. It's not available on the high street, so you'll have to hunt for it at independent salons or by it online at www.mukme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment