Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Red Lips & nails day

Just a mini post on my little red adventure to work this week (I lead a thrilling life) I think the spring sun has influenced my make up choices this week and I've gone bold with the reds.


I also played around with 'A Beautiful Mess' because collages are cool...aren't they?

SO on my newly manicured nails, which I chipped slightly on the first day (bugger) I wore OPI Big Apple Red (£11.95) and on my lips I wore MAC Ruby Woo (£15.00) lipstick which added a nice bit of colour to my work outfit of a white Topshop top and black 'Leigh' jeans. 



On my skin I wore a mix of Dr Jart's Platinum BB cream (£22) and Astalifts Light Analysing Moisture foundation (£29.00) in Ivory to give a blank canvas against the red, crucial if you want to look like a glamourous Hollywood Siren (really... who doesn't?).

And finally for the eyebrows I used Browzings by Benefit (23.50), eyeliner is Topshop Magic Liner (£6.50) and Mascara is They're Real by Benefit (£19.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment