Bourne Beautiful

Bourne Beautiful

Thursday 18 July 2013

Summer 2013 playlist

Just wanted to share a couple of songs I'm listening to this summer - a few new ones, a few oldies - but they are all on my summer playlist!

Miguel Campbell - Something Special
Reminds me of being on a boat in Ibiza...



Calvin Harris ft Ayah Marar - Thinking About You
<3



Frank Ocean - Swim Good
I find this one a pretty positive track if you're feeling low...



Chase & Status - Lost & Not Found
I get quite caught up with this one...lots of emotions seem to come to the surface.



FCL - It's you (MK mix)
Another Ibiza track - makes me think of fun times with friends in the sun :)



Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin - Reload
Definitely a holiday track - cue enthusiastic dancing.



Miguel ft Jessie Ware – Adorn
Reminds me of someone special - I love the line "These eyes can't wait to see your grin" (It also appears in one of the newest episodes of True Blood haha!)



What are you favourite songs this summer? I'm always looking for new ones so share them in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment